Kiosk Manufacturer Association
Welcome to the Kiosk Association or KMA. Our mission is to inform and educate. KMA is the kiosk association focused on documenting, educating and improving self-service for customers and employees through kiosks and information technology (IT). Providing a level playing field for self-service providers and the customers so that standards are considered by default and as an achievable cost-effective baseline.
Checklists — We recommend downloading 17 point checklist from March 2022. This best practices document is based on our in-depth Code of Practice which provides full reference links.
- ADA Canada – CSA Standards for Interactive Devices Updated
- ADA For Restaurants – Accessible Retail Spaces Webinar
Last Ten KI Posts
- Digital Signage AI Primer – ChatGPT – How and Why
- Samsung Order Kiosk Goes Windows – NRF 2023
- Unbanked Underbanked Statistics FDIC — Using Cash
- AI Artificial Intelligence Conversational Chatbot Avatars by SapientX
- Retail Kiosk and Digital Signage News Jan. 2023
- dvLED Video Walls Museum Case Study – Jackie Robinson
- Why kiosks order terminals are necessity for restaurants
- PSA – Webinar for ADA in Retail & Restaurants Feb 2
- Airport Digital Displays and Digital Signage – DVLEDs
- POS Order Terminals and McDonald’s Style Pedestal Kiosks
We are happy to have a call, provide more in-depth details and/or answer any questions.