Kiosk Association Media Partner for InfoComm
February 2022 Denver – The kiosk association is continuing to serve as an official media partner for the Infocomm tradeshow June 8-10 in Las Vegas. InfoComm 2022 is the once-a-year opportunity to see the latest audiovisual technology, learn the skills that will advance your career, and grow your professional network. We first became a media sponsor in 2021.
“The members of the kiosk association are much more diverse than just kiosks. Digital signage technology both hardware and software are integral to their complex business opportunities”, says Craig Keefner, manager for the association. InfoComm, ISE and now DSE are the new “must-be involved” list for our sponsors with strong digital signage and digital display technology.
Some of our members who have booths
- 22Miles digital signage software wayfinding
- Intel Kiosk embedded computing
- Panasonic Restaurant Solutions
- LG Electronics Business Solutions displays
- Mimo Monitors
- Insight Touch touchscreens
There will be many more members “embedded” in the booths. That could be 22Miles software in the CISCO booth e.g.
For more information and a free exhibits-only registration contact [email protected]
InfoComm is the most comprehensive event for audiovisual solutions that enable integrated experiences, with products for audio, conferencing and collaboration, digital signage, content, production and streaming, video capture and production, control, and live events.
- InfoComm 2021 Announces Education Program Focused on Pro AV Design and Integration(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Digital Display Solutions – InfoComm Tradeshow Preview(Opens in a new browser tab)
- AVIXA News on Large Display Panel Trends and More(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Driving Technology Through Innovation: Peerless-AV’s InfoComm 2018 Showcase(Opens in a new browser tab)